Friday, September 12, 2008

9:42 PM - I think I know why we're so relaxed...

Maybe it's just me...but this whole hurricane thing seems so...what's the word...Merlot.


Not easy taking your own picture. Anyway, about 4 more hours until the worst part of the storm, so we'll be up a while. More to come...

4 comments:

Chuck Peterson said...

Becky and I are going to bed here, so we'll check the blog tomorrow AM and see how you guys weather the storm.

Take care.

Rob Gibson said...

Thanks for the well wishes...I have a feeling we might still be up by the time you awake. You guys are in Ohio, right?

Anyway, take care, and we'll update everyone throughout the process.

Anonymous said...

I think you're more relaxed than those of us waiting across the state AND nation ........ good for you....And you are far more intellligent than the journalists in Galveston reporting by the sea wall! No whining about sticking it out eh.....Just "wining."

We send our love ..... And prayers for protection!

Kandy

Rob Gibson said...

Thanks for the well wishes from the northern side of the great state of TX. Amazing to think about the fact that this could still be a category 1 by the time it reaches north eastern Texas. This thing is huge...hundreds of miles wide. Crazy.

All our love!