Thursday, September 18, 2008

When "Normalcy" Really Hits You


I go back to work today...SLAP! Reality...just like that. It seems from the news like there's still about a million people without power...my office being in the middle of the area with no power...yet back to work I go. Our office ponied up for two industrial diesel generators...enough power to provide electric for our five office buildings in that area. So...I'll be heading to a place with no power to go to work...something just does NOT add up with that. :)


Anyway, it appears Traci and the girls start back to school Monday.


I am still thankful for electricity as we are now in a much better situation than a million other people.


Adding a picture of Traci and her niece Kendall...something more entertaining and better to look at than pictures of a week full of flooded streets, fallen trees, and rotting food.

No comments: