Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why is Christmas all about survival?


Well...we made it through Christmas. The kids...and you know it's all about the kids...had a wonderful time. The adults did their best to survive it. Rock Band permeats the house and sometimes the kids get a chance on it too. Between that, Wii Fit and Mario Kart, we're getting our fair share of technology overdose. The house is back to non-Holiday decor, and that part is a little sad, but inevitable.
We managed to see Traci's family at home for Christmas. Her twin sister did a great job of saying hi to all the neighbors without their knowledge, so that part in an of itself was a success. Then, after having 14 people in the house for a week, we decided that was not enough time spent crammed in a house full of people...so we flew to Rob's family's house in Illinois for another 5 days. That was primarily for Grandma's 83rd birthday...but it was good to see everyone in one place.
Now...about those resolutions...I did not make any. Figure that way I might actually acheive one. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

LOl...I think I was the neighbor who thought it was Tracy! LOL. Anyway, I think we need a ROCK BAND Game night. I am ready to come kick some bootey! :)

Rob Gibson said...

Bring it, sister!