OK...so social networking has taken over my life at the peril of my job, eating, paying bills, raising children, exercising, and family time. Otherwise, no impact at all. Well...it's not quite that bad, but I am finally seeing the value of FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc. I have reconnected with friends from elementary and junior high school, previous employers, high school, college, etc. It somehow feels good knowing that you can stay current on what's happening in people's lives without feeling intrusive...and that they can stay in touch with you as well.
So, being a "computer guy" I should know better than the following: Allowing my computer to keep a copy of the DVD Pollyanna in the drive when botting up for a major presentation to executives. Alas...I apparently don't know that little rule just yet. Good thing these executives have a sense of humor...and kids!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment